Another favorite pastime at La Push..."La Push" as in "I will la push you into la water, " and chasing waves (and the occasional shoe:)).
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
La Push video
Posted by Thickankles at 10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another favorite pastime at La Push..."La Push" as in "I will la push you into la water, " and chasing waves (and the occasional shoe:)).
Posted by Thickankles at 10:17 AM
4 comments:
i love your jingle bells:) it looks like you had so much fun, we really want to go to la push w/ you guys sometime, it seems like a very relaxing holiday.
What an absolutely wonderful time I had there. I want to go back. I must admit that I will need more than 3 days to get used to not having a clock...did I tell you that I went a couple of times down to my car and turned it on just to see what time it was??? I reaaallly need to learn how to relax! And, what a Thanksgiving feast we had...as well as other meals. A very memorable time...thanks
It was a great break, wasn't it? I just love it there so much. Carrie, I know it's way past our turn to come to Denver, but let us know your vacation plans for next year and if it works, we can definitely book a big oceanfront cabin.
Wow it's beautiful there! Too bad we weren't able to go this summer. Someday, someday.
Post a Comment