Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Dylan exposes his creative side

Can someone please explain boys to me? They are definitely a different breed. Dylan came home from school yesterday with this beautiful artwork that he sketched during reading time in class (you MUST enlarge it):
?! What the...?! I just shake my head and chuckle...aside from that I'm speechless. What a multi-talented child I have!

4 comments:

Dyl Byl said...

haha thanks mom

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Looks like the drawings Alex and Sky bring home...BOYS!

Anonymous said...

What a good chuckle I had over this one! I love it. I, who produced 5 girls in 6 tries, (and have no idea how to explain them) have absolutley no comment on why boys are the way they are. But I think this is hilarious. If you could just harness the engery it took to doodle this and put it into the reading he should have been doing, he would be an even more awesome reader!!