Monday, February 4, 2008

Ode to Fifth Grade Band

I don't think this needs any commentary :)

3 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Dyl, that was awesome. I was in fifth grade band too or maybe it was sixth grade and I think I only did it to get out of spelling (which considering my spelling, and the fact that I no longer play the clarinet, I should have stuck with spelling) You gotta let us know when your concerts are. If we can, we'd love to be there!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Beautiful! Gotta love the memories of 5th grade band! I couldn't tell what instrument he plays, though (other than it was some type of horn!). Way to go Dyl!

Anonymous said...

Well, Mom, since that performance was a long time ago, I'm not leaving this comment for you but for everyone else. The instrument I played in the video is the trombone, but I switched to clarinet not long after the performance. I like it a lot better than trombone. Now in band we don't all play the same things, we do separate parts in the songs. We even have different parts for girl and boy clarinet players in some songs.