I feel the need to clarify something about that ranting in the last post. As frustrating as it is to have to wait on hold and not have your needs met by customer service people because they don't understand you and vice-versa, I would never, ever be angry with them or nasty to them. I feel a lot of compassion towards employees in India and other poor countries who are exploited for their cheap wages (careful there, Wendy, no soapboxes), who have to deal with impatient, nasty americans who treat them poorly because of the language issue (and I know that happens a lot to them!). Also, I really don't think the woman at bestbuy was stupid. I was just a little hormonal, or something.
I feel much better now.
Monday, January 28, 2008
*Footnote to previous post
Posted by Thickankles at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment