She's nothing if not persistent. She's allowed inside, but only on her pillow (husband's allergic). Whenever we're in the house and she's not, she becomes very demanding and makes it crystal clear that she's being excluded. If you turn up the volume on the video, you can hear her whining. If we don't respond, she climbs the window (see pictures). Please notice the awning and roof to her custom-made, lovingly crafted personal cat home in the background. Zoya and I spent the better part of a Saturday making that for her, and all she uses it for is as a springboard to climb the window, and nothing else;[.
I think I'll go wash my grimy windows. They really don't look this nasty in person (or maybe I'm just used to them).
Monday, March 17, 2008
Our Damn Cat
Posted by Thickankles at 12:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wendy, was trying to catch up on things tonight and thought I'd take a glance at your blog since I realized I haven't returned your phone call from the other day. Love the cat picture!!!! Swede, our golden, stands outside our door patiently waiting forever to come in. Don't ya love em. I guess we're doing lunch Thursday with Tyra. Looking forward to seeing you. Much Love, Alice
Also, I'm partial to your ole blond self but I felt the same when Tyra went red and dark brown.
Loved the pictures of Zoya too. What a beauty! See ya Thursday. Alice
Post a Comment