Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Identity Crisis

Over the weekend I went from this (I'm the one on the right - ha ha!)...

...to this...

...before finally settling on this...
Here is the opinion poll from home: Zoya and I LOVE it, husband likes the red better, but thinks he can grow to accept this one, and Dylan, who has never been able to adjust immediately to ANY kind of change, HATES it! Who knew that something as trivial as hair could elicit such varied and passionate responses?!

4 comments:

TheTaffs said...

Ooh I love the dark. I did this about two and a half years ago right before i met Josh and he didn't know what to think when he saw my picture of me blond on my ldslinkup page. Mady still says my hair is orange if you ask her (since that's what it faded to after the very dark). You look great! When are we going to get together again??

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Ooooo, I like it! Did you do it yourself? I think I like the darker one best. Fun!

Anonymous said...

I like the dark best!!! We will match! Although I hope yours doesn't fade in 4 weeks like mine does! You look great!!!!

Queen of the Crazies said...

CUTE! I love the red, I may be a little biased towards that one though! :)