Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We're back!

No excuses for not posting, just LAZY and busy with summer! Here are pictures from the family reunion we had the first week of July. We had so much fun, aside from the 1-day plague that most of the kids got! I love getting to know my siblings as adults - our relationships are so different now from when we were growing up. Refreshingly, there's no fighting over clothes, or death threats with the vacuum cleaner (remember that Heidi?:)), or arguing over the bathroom. Instead, we've all grown to be really good friends, and I genuinely like the people that my sisters and brother have become. And those who have partners have chosen so well! Seems like all the spouses (and those soon to be, we hope) fit in so well.

So enough of the gushing, here are the pictures. These first ones are from our little hike to the twelve-headed monster cave that, alas, was not to be! The playground and walk through the trees was fun, though!


The girl cousins playing restaurant.


I love this picture of Dylan and Chloe!


At the Zoo...

Hippos are my favorite.


It's so hard to get everbody looking in the right direction!


I can't quite figure out what's going on with Max's pants in the background!

2 comments:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Yeah, a new post! I always check (I live a very slow life)! And Matt said you heard the news about him and Emily? He said you were going to try to adjust your trip schedule so you can be there for the wedding. I'm excited that I have an excuse to go up to MT!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you fianlly posted! That was such a fun trip, we'll have to do it again soon, oh wait, we are next week:) see you guys soon!