Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Zoya Does Some Ranting

We were driving back from hiking on Saturday and Dylan and Zoya were bickering in the backseat. After we settled the argument (or so I thought) everything was quiet for a bit, until Zoya handed this up to us:

Translation:

"Dylan is the F word"
"Dylan is the I word"
"Dylan is the H word"
"Dylan is the B word"
"Dylan is the S word"
"Dylan is the SH word"
I am very proud of a few of things here:
First, her handwriting is EXCELLENT!
Second, so is her spelling.
Third, for having such a potty-mouthed mother, she does NOT know what those words are - yet - so she has to resort to using initials!
(When she asks what the "b-word," or "s-word," is, we've been telling her things like, "brain, bottle, belly button," and "sandwich, snack, sunflower")

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Her handwriting IS excellent!!! Way to look on the positive side:) That makes me laugh a lot - you really have your hands full:)! Also, is the pic at the top of your blog from your hike? It's so pretty.

Thickankles said...

Yup, the picture is from the hike. That particular trail is one of my new favorites - so lush and green and lovely.

And yes, we do have our hands full. Sometimes I feel like all I can do is hang on and wait till the wild ride is over!

My Trust Family said...

That is way too funny Wendy. I love it!