Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random pictures

I've wasted my morning away looking through a ton of old pictures that I have on the computer. These are some of my favorites:



Zoya in her new Spring dress (6 months or so)



Pickle and Zoya


Cousin Chloe

Cousin Max (this picture still makes me giggle!)


Cousin Emma

Cousin Riley

My Dyl Pickle

Husband and Zoya at La Push (I love the detail in the water almost as much as I love the subjects of this photo!)

G-Sue at her finest (sorry mom, I'll take this down if you want, but I love it so much!) "You are so BEAUTIFUL..........to MEEEEEEEEE!"

6 comments:

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Ha ha I love the pictures of Max and Mom. I wish I took good pictures like you. Maybe I should take more to increase my chances!

Anonymous said...

How can 1 family have so many beautiful people (and yes mom I am talking about you!) I envy your mad photograpy skills, great pictures!

annie said...

that is an AWSOME picture of your mom!!! and i love the picture of the baby with the big cheeks. i just want to pinch them! don't you love wasting time in a zone and going through old pictures.

Zola said...

Awesome pictures--I'm glad you labeled Gsue's picture, though, I had no clue. Right up the nose, girl. Definitely a creative shot! Darling pictures of the kids and activities--Wendy, I did love your long hair!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Wendy for showing my photogenic side. We were talking tonight at Matt and Emily's about how you used to bounce balls off my head!!...Now it's the stunning pictures! R-E-S-P-E-C-T....Love ya, anyway Mom

Thickankles said...

Mom, I really am the worst of all your children, aren't I? What a SNOT! And the worst part is that I'm so unapologetic. Really, though, I just love you so much! I'll put a funny picture of me up too, just so you don't feel so alone.