Saturday, February 10, 2007

My young man has reached double digits (*sniff*)

On Jan 24 Dylan turned 10. I find it so hard to believe that I'm the mom of an almost teenager! He is such a good boy, and I'm so proud of the person he's becoming. He's growing into a responsible, intelligent and compassionate young man - it's so fun to watch! Here are some pictures of Dyl (aka "pickle") through the years.

Wow, check out those cheeks!!!

A day at the beach (2 yrs)

In Montana (2-ish)

My all-time favorite!


5th birthday

He's a dude! (8yrs)

9 yrs

Today (10 yrs)

Happy birthday my son! I love you!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Dylan. I still remember rocking him when he was a baby!!! They grow up so fast.

TheTaffs said...

Happy Birthday Dyl-Pickle! Holy smokes I can't believe you are 10 years old! I remember in Florida when you were a baby and I held you and you were such a big guy my arm got so tired after like a second! Love ya!